What is Solange like?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: It's ironic that you landed the role of horsewoman Solange, since a horse almost caused you to blow your audition.
CATERINA MURINO: It was very funny because the day before, I had an accident with a horse. I was preparing for an Italian movie, and I fell down. I broke a rib on my right side. I was in the hospital. I was completely under drugs. I went there to the casting, and I couldn't walk. It was unusual; the Bond girl is so full of energy, and I can't walk! But Martin Campbell called me back to go to London and do the same scene with him. And I got the role.

When I read the script, 120 pages, there was only one f---ing horse, and it was mine. So I went back to riding horses. At first, it was just a small pony, just walking, because I am so afraid I am going to fall. I was shooting in the Bahamas for a month. For all month, I was riding a horse every day. I had a great teacher who pushed me every day to take off the fear. So everything you see is me. I don't use a stunt woman: I ride the horse on the beach with the green bikini.

What is Solange like?
Solange is not a typical Bond girl because she doesn't have an action scene. I have only the scene with the horse and the bikini on the beach. I don't try to kill James Bond. I tried to give some humanity to Solange. A lot of women have been hit by their husbands. I take revenge by sleeping with James Bond. Nice revenge! If all women who've been hit by their husbands can resolve in that way, it would be very nice.




Caterina Murino (Solange) pictures, Caterina Murino news, interviews, gossip, photos is powered by Blogspot